Can I have a “never reblog as quote” option because I never want that to happen again
I’m almost finished my homework, but it’s really cutting into my internet time.
I REALLY MISS TUMBLR GUYS HOLY CRAP BUT I HAVE INTERNET FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES AHHHHH I MISS YOU
- Friend: so besides graduation how things been? anything fun been happening?
- Me: not really
- why do you keep asking that lol
- if something important were to happen it would be on tumblr
- i'm really not that exciting
- Friend: lol
- Me: it's not like i wrestled a bear when i woke up and didnt tell anyone
- Friend: you never know... plus I'm outta the loop
- Me: and i'm on tumblr 99% of my life anyhow
- it's not like you're missing anything
- Friend: lol, truth
- still, I don't talk much anymore
- Me: if i wrestled a bear this morning that would be on tumblr WHILE THE BEAR WAS STILL IN MY ROOM
Proposition: Supervillian Lair.
Hello there, beings of Tumblr. I would like to proposition to you now my efforts in acquiring a Supervillian Lair.
Recently, I have come across a list of fantastic locations of Supervillian haunts. Needless to say: wantwantwantwantwant. True, the object of my devotion happens to be number one on the list, but I can’t help that I have fabulous taste in evil lairs.
I give you now: No Man’s Land Fort.
It has been used as a luxury home/hospitality centre for high-paying guests – due to the privacy it offers – with an indoor swimming pool and two helipads. Along with those lovely features are five bars, 21 extremely well-equipped bedrooms, a roof garden, and its own functioning lighthouse.
Previously owned by Harmesh Pooni, who made it up to be a lavish hotel, but unfortunately had to shut down due to bacteria found in the hotel’s water system. The property was eventually sold by KPMG, who repossessed the fort as acting administrators of property finance company Lexi Holdings from Mr Pooni, for £910,000 in March 2009.
I would also like to point out that the 1972 Doctor Who serial The Sea Devils used the fort as a filming location for several scenes.
This place is now a fixer upper, considering that it has been abandoned for several years now. However, I believe that ‘fixer upper’ can be me. Lexi Holdings collapsed in to administration in October 2006 with debts of over £100M. Which, in my opinion, gives me every right to bargain this place off their hands. Now, down to the business of why No Man’s Land Fort should really just, belong to me already.
- It is owned by Lexi Holdings, my name is Alexi. I don’t think I need to explain that.
- Purchased in March. I was born in March.
- Shaid Luqman, who formed Lexi Holdings, graduated from the University of Manchester in 1991. I was born in 1991.
- Doctor Who has filmed there. (I realize this isn’t about me, but I would like to point it out again.)
- I am a Supervillian in need of a lair.
And with that, my dear tumblr friends, I leave it to you. I need this lair. I need it. I need the tumblr community to stand by my side as I proposition the Lexi Holdings company to give me this wonderful piece of property. What say you?
(PS: Yes, yes, you guys can visit. Free WiFi will be offered, happy?)
TL;DR: I’m a Supervillian. I need a lair, dammit.
Having a smart phone means even if I put away my computer at like 3, I’m still up til 6.
Gpoy via countinfaultsinthestars
That slight panic attack when a friend posts in another language and you can’t tell if you’ve forgotten how to read or if it’s just not English.
So I put this on fb yesterday. Thought I’d share with tumblr.
Twas an hour before Christmas and all through the house,
Only one creature was stirring, clicking her mouse.
The stockings were hung by the monitor with care,
In the hopes that the food fairy would soon be here.
The laptop was nestled all snug in the bed,
While visions of the tumblr danced in her head.
And facebook in another tab, and itunes shuffling away,
I’d just settled my brain for a long internet stint